Weatherguard Metals is currently accepting applications for various positions in the sheet metal industry.
April 11, 2019
· Ideal candidate will have prior years’ experience in metal fabrication.
· Work extended hours as per job requirements.
· MUST have knowledge of power brakes, power shears, portable saws, and electric tools.
Key Responsibilities Include but Not Limited To:
· Maintain production schedule.
· Ensure all tasks are completed efficiently and safely, meeting customer delivery expectations.
Full range of medical & dental benefits with competitive wages
Please send resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax 403-203-1075
· Ideal candidate will have prior years’ experience in metal installation with knowledge of Cladding, Metal Roofing, Flashing & Panels.
· Valid driver’s license and own transportation required.
· Aerial Platform & Fall Arrest certificates an asset.
· ACM Panel, Foam Insulated Panel, and Phenolic Panel installation experience an asset.
· Maintain installation schedule.
· Ensure that all company and industry regulated quality & safety standards are maintained.